Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning

Apparently my graduate career is nearly over. Crazy, right? I handed in my final project and it passed without incident. Now I just have to find a jobapartmentpurposeinlife. Ha! Luckily for me, Cousin Katie has insisted that I stay with her for the summer while I get my proverbial shit together. I figure I'll earn my keep by cooking her food and making little arts and crafts projects (naturally all of which I will document on here). Honestly, I already don't know what to do with myself and all this "free time" I've acquired. Step one is to get a sewing machine. I think my mom has one stashed away somewhere. Step two is to figure out how to actually use it. I've always wanted to learn to sew more than just fallen buttons and fabric tears. Perhaps I can throw together some new curtains for Casa de Katie?

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's true, I have no curtains. I should get some though... people could potentially see us "not phoning it in". (That's doing our Jillian Michaels workout). For non-converts. You don't have to cook anything, but all efforts will be appreciated and probably devoured. Unless they're fish.

Katie said...

I CAN'T WAIT BTW

love
katie