Friday, July 16, 2010

I Want What I Want. And I Want It Now.

So, as you can probably tell, I've been having some dude problems as of late...People keep asking me "Well, what the hell do you want?"

As usual, Liz Lemon sums it up perfectly in this quote from last season:

"I want someone who will be monogamous, and nice to his mother. And I want someone who likes musicals but knows to just shut his mouth when I’m watching Lost. And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame and strip clubs are gross. I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking forks out as needed, like I do. I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms like a damn Disney prince. And I want him to genuinely like me, even when I’m old. And that’s what I want”.

I would also like to add the following: Someone who isn't a wuss and preferrably looks like a hot lumberjack. Now, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

Ok. End rant.

No comments: